Don't miss out on exciting updates
Easy Peasy DIY Cookies
These are hands down the easiest things I've ever made! In the bid to compile my recipes, I've been trying out all types of base recipes for delicious treats! I adapted this recipe from allrecipes.com and I have to say, it serves as the perfect base for any cookies you want to make! Want smarties cookies? Chocolate chip? Sprinkles? Plain? I'm giving you the formula for that PERFECT base!
Here's the Recipe...
This recipe makes about 24 big cookies and a butt load of mini ones!
1 cup of Butter or 113g (butter, not margarine. Don't do margarine)
1 cup of Granulated Sugar
1 cup of Brown Sugar (pack the cup)
1 teaspoon of Baking Soda
2 teaspoons of Hot Water
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups of All Purpose flour
2 cups of whatever yummy you want to add in
How to Mix It...
1. Cream the butter and sugars together until combined
2. Add in the eggs one at a time
3. Stir in Vanilla
4. In a small cup, combine baking soda and hot water. Add to the batter along with the salt
5. Throw in your flour and your extra yummy yummies
6. Prepare an ungreased pan or line it with parchment paper/foil and get a spoon ready! ( Space them out and don't bother shaping them, they spread in the oven)
Bake in 180 c for 10 minutes or till the edges start to get brown. Don't pick them up until they cool (they still cook for a bit out of the oven)
And voila! Your easy peasy DIY cookies!
What other easy recipes would you like me to put out?? Would you like videos as well?
Be Better Brownie!