Don't miss out on exciting updates
And For Cheap!
I can never talk about maintaining amazing skin without touching on the fact that one needs to clean their brushes regularly. That being said, I'm going to show you how in this quick but effective B-Bits video!
I've talked about the many things you can be doing wrong concerning your skin in another video and I'll put it below in case you need a little refresher!
A few brownie points...
1. You can wash your beauty blenders the same way you wash your brushes
2. Wash your brushes at least once every two weeks, more if you use make up frequently
3. Let burshes airdry facing or tilted downwards. If you dry them level or upwards, the water will loosen the glue that holds the handles together and your brushes won't last as long
4. Before leaving to dry, mould your brushes into the shape you want them to take
5. Spread brushes out as far as you can to ensure quick drying
6. (optional) If your burshes are natural hair, use a little bit of olive oil on them to keep them soft and lush!
Music in the video can be found HERE ! Do you like it? Let the artiste know!!
What is your favorite brush brand?
Be Better Brownie!