Don't miss out on exciting updates
I'm Willing To Share!
If you're on my social media, you will see that last week, I worked with Uber! I was privileged enough to be driven up and down compliments of uber and I have to say, I learnt some neat things along the way! I definitely felt the need to share, just in case you didn't know these things already!
1. Get the Uber App! Just in case for some reason, you've never used or heard of uber (kinda weird but I'll keep it a secret for you) It's the perfect app to help you circumvent going out in the hot sun looking for a taxi! All the drivers are trained, respectful and the cars are airconditioned! You can either choose to pay for your ride by cash or card, all you need to do is sign up and kiss taxi driver drama good bye! If you don't have Uber and you want to get it, use my code IAMBROWNIE to get money off your first ride!
2. No available cars? Move your pin! Okay, this is kind of cheeky, but when there are no cars in my area, I move the pin towards an area close to mine that has cars available (slaps on the wrist) and then when your ride has been confirmed, call the driver with the new address! You're welcome!!
3. Find out the price before you order! Now, this is probably a give in for most people but if you didn't know, if you wanted to find out an estimate of how much your trip would cost to a certain area, fill in the destination as well as your starting point and an estimate becomes available
4. Cancel for free. So every once in a while, you may have just called your uber only to realise your plans have changed. The good news is that you have 5 minutes to cancel! If you cancel within that time, you don't get charged.
5. Get Free Rides! Want to get free rides, refer your friends! If you give your friends your unique code to use when signing up, you get money off your rides. Your unique code is located in the promotion tab on your app. You're welcome!
6. Ban The Baddies. Had a bad experience with a driver? If you give him 3 stars or less, you will never be matched to him again. Bet me
7. Cut your waiting time in Half! Here's how: Just order your uber before you need it then when you are matched to your driver, call him or her and tell them exactly where you are so there is no confusion! Trust me, it's worth the little credit used, and in this Nigerian traffic, it makes a load of difference
Have you used uber in Nigeria? How was your experience?
Be Better Brownie!