Don't miss out on exciting updates
Holiday Collab With Aisha's Kitchen
Tis the season indeed! BUT not everyone is celebrating Christmas! Today, amazing food blogger Aisha of Aisha's Kitchen HERE have collaborated to create an almost complete holiday meal specially for our followers! She created a DELICIOUS main course, check out HERE and I, of course made the perfect after dinner treats! These can be had with hot chocolate if you're in the colder countries or your favourite flavour of ice cream if you're in the temperates like me! Ps, these will feature in our next Brownie Boxes that come out for February!
Check out her main course HERE
Here's what you'll need:
40g Sugar (granulated or castor sugar)
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1 pinch of salt
1/2 teaspoon of Baking Powder
Clear candies (Mine are Fox's )
How to do it...
1.Mix it all in a bowl besides the candies of course! Those come in later!
2.Put your dough in a plastic bag and leave in the fridge for 30 minutes to cool
3. Cut your cookies into the overall shapes and put in the freezer for 10 minutes ( the outer shapes, don't cut out the middle just yet)
4. Set your oven to 180c
5. Bring your cookies out of the freezer and cut out the inner shapes
6. Bake the cookies (without the candy) for 6 minutes only
7. Take the cookies out and reduce the oven temperature to 160c
8. Put your candy into the shapes and put back in the oven for 5 minutes (or till they melt evenly)
9. Set aside to cool
Here are some extra tips for the newbie bakers
** Use baking paper so nothing sticks or rips
*** Never over bake candy, it will form bubbles and actually burn
I can't wait to see what you all come up with! Used whatever shapes fit your holiday, and most importantly have fun doing it!
What is your favourite holiday treat?
Be Better Brownie!