Don't miss out on exciting updates
Strutting With Grassfields
About Life's Mess...
I've been having a very hard time with life lately and upon accumulating loads of advice from some of my favourite people, I've come up with a comprehensive list of pieces of advice I feel everyone drowing in stress or emotions needs right now. Here we go:
1. When you feel overwhelmed, take a breath and think about things one by one, step by step. It eases your mind and allows you to give issues the time and attention they need and makes them look smaller
2. Before making a decision, take a step back and be level headed. I always regret when I make decisions in the heat of excitement.
3. Intentions are one thing, actions are completely different. actions matter more, no one really focuses on intention
4. Don't compare your start to anyone's beginning. You can never tell what anyone else has been through or what they will go through. Adopt tunnel vision and focus on yourself, stepping out sometimes only for criticism and inspiration.
5. Life is complicated. It is not easy, smooth, or even consistently comprehensible. And as frustrating as it may be, it is wonderful. The world has infinite possibilities for everyone, even when things seem hopeless.
6. Have the courage to live a life true to yourself, not the life others expect of you.
7. Only pack what you can carry yourself- Don't overwhelm yourself and expect someone else to clean up after you basically.
About my outfit...
I received this gorgeous summer appropriate piece from Grassfields and I am borderline obsessed. I've rocked this romper four times so far and it was the first thing to go into my vacation pile. Find this exact piece HERE
Find Grassfields where...?
How would you style this piece? Should I host a giveaway??
Be Better Brownie!