Don't miss out on exciting updates
I'm convinced that only a blogger like Cassie would have been able to properly cater to the needs of other bloggers in this way
I definitely feel 2016 being more and more of my year! The birds seem to constantly be singing, the sun is always shining and one of my favourite bloggers, Cassie Daves of cassiedaves.com has created an amazing planner ideal for a blogger on the go.
Now, before I get extra romantic, It's important to look at the stats:
Not too big that it's obnoxious, not too small that it's forgettable. It fits pretty well in most of my bags so I'm happy!
It's a hard cover so you don't have to worry about it bending. I chose mine to be plain but it comes in different patterns. They're usually delivered in either yellow wrapping paper or brown paper, I love both ideas.
I'm a brat for the feel of the things I choose to invest in. I love the quality of the hard cover and the paper on the inside. No expense was shirked on coming up with this journal.
This is the most important part of the planner, obviously. I love the special sections put into the planner. Once you open it up, you know its definitely for a blogger and I love that.
Here are some of my favourite features:
1. The first page gives you room for your name AND for your website! Right next to it lies your blog manifesto, why you started it, stuff that really matters, you know?
2. At the beginning of each month, there is an inspirational quote , sometimes from Bloggers you may actually know!
3. At the end of each month, you get to do a self review to see how many of your goals have been achieved. It helps you monitor your progress easily over the months.
Other Brownie Points...
1. Presentation: Loved the wrapping, the sweet note.
2. Customer service:I got feedback as soon as I messaged and all my questions were properly responded to.
It's so funny how I've never thought about my blog goals before I got this journal! It literally gives you no space to slack off because it has all the details covered. I'm convinced that only a blogger like Cassie would have been able to properly cater to the needs of other bloggers in this way. I love the planner and I wonder now how I've gone so long without one!
What feature have you always wanted your planner to have?
Be Better Brownie,